Solved

Manually select certain AR invoices/past due invoices and email customer

• 25 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, new to Acumatica and looking for help. I’ve looked through the receivables and noticed that I can’t select certain past due invoices to the same customer with attached copy of their invoices by email. Are we able to do this? Also, are we able set up a schedule for past due invoice(s) to customer by email along with a copy of the invoice(s)? Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 25 February 2024, 20:20

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

Please consider using Statements feature of Receivables to group past due invoices into one report that can be emailed to the customer. The processes to prepare and email statements may be automated and scheduled.

“Out of the box” there is no feature that will facilitate hand-selecting certain groups of past due invoices and having the system send copies of each on one email. There is no feature whereby the Acumatica can identify all a customer’s open invoices and send copies of each on one email. 

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi! It depends on how important is this feature for you. I can think of a way to get the report for manually selected invoices, but it’s kind of tedious.

First, you would create a User Defined Field on the invoices, which would be a checkbox. Then you would create a Generic inquiry where you list all open invoices with the Customer as a parameter so you can filter. In that GI you would enable “Mass Update for Records” and list this new field as availbale for updating.

So, when you open that GI you can select the invoices you want to include on the report and mass update the field to “True”.

Then, when you print your report (which we would have to configure so that it includes all the invoices one after another) you can filter by open invoices that have the checkbox as “True”…

If this is something you would like to explore further please tell me.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved