Solved

Is there anyone who knows why audit history is empty?

• 17 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 20 February 2023, 20:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @fdomingo ,

Have you enabled field level level auditing on form SM205510?

You can use this form to configure, turn on, and turn off the auditing of specific forms.  By default, auditing is not turned on.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have only enable field level audit in user access mam, but I am not familiar on form SM205510 that you have mention can you give the specific name or module mam thank you so much

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI @fdomingo 

The please navigate to the Audit screen in the User Security workspace as shown below:

Next, add the relevant screen you require to audit.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I tried you’re suggestions mam but I don’t have the + button how can I have that? thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You do not have permission I believe. Have your admin fix your permissions

Userlevel 3
Badge

what permission? I need sir? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

From screenshot I believe you only have view access. The minimum permission you need to this screen is Insert to be able to add new audit log. If you need later be able to modify what you have setup then you will need edit and to remove the unnecessary traces you will need delete.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved