Solved

Invoice printing on 2 pages

• 21 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

How do I stop an Invoice from printing on 2 pages?  When I open the invoice in Acumatica or export to pdf, it shows on 1 page.  When I use the print function, it goes to 2 pages.  How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 November 2022, 16:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @kstockman  Can you please check the settings of the printer?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Let me try this.  I changed the settings in report designer to Letter, but not on the print settings.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kstockman 

What is the Scale when you print?

Userlevel 3
Badge

It was 100, but when I adjusted to 95 it fit on 1 page.  Is this something that will have to be done every time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kstockman  This is a one-time configuration. 

Either you need to select the proper paper size according to the printer or you can adjust the scale.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kstockman  

Check the actual printer settings. I would check what the default paper is, that may have something to do with how it is printing. Check printer properties and Printing preferences. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kstockman ,

Many of the standard reports in Acumatica are set to use a paper size of A4.  If this is not the paper size that you use then it may cause formatting issues when you use the “Print” button.  We’ve found that changing the paper size to “Letter” in the Report Designer and saving back to Acumatica helps with some of these issues.

Another useful property in the Report Designer is ‘ViewPDF’ which is found in the Common Settings for the report.  If you change this to true then the report will open as a PDF instead of HTML which may help with the formatting issues and also save a click for the user.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved