Solved

Inquiry/Dashboard- labor time

• 13 October 2023
  • 4 replies

I am currently creating a dashboard for our executive team.  I have created a new inquiry for the fields I need to pull in.  I am using the KPI widget and the labor looks like it is coming through in seconds and the inquiry is doing the same when I use SUM in the total aggregate function. Does anyone know how to make it add minutes/hours?

icon

Best answer by kyle90 15 February 2024, 19:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jsteck I’m not sure I’ve seen the aggregates on seconds before, typically inputted times are stored in minutes, so if you have a grouping on the employee then you can divide the sum of minutes by 60 and get the hours.
Might be helpful to post some pictures or a .zip of your current GI so we can see it. I’m a visual kind of guy and it really helps me to see it

Hello,

Here is the screenshot @BenjaminCrisman 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jsteck were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@jsteck - Found this post while trying to do something similar - hopefully you’ve figured this out in the meantime, but just in case any one else gets stuck here.

You’ll want to convert the LaborTime to decimal, this will give you the total labor hours in minutes which you can then divide by 60 to get total labor hours. This should aggregate as a SUM in the GI

=CDec([AMMTran.LaborTime])/60

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved