Solved

identify duplicate entries through a generic inquiry

• 17 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, 

Is it possible to identify duplicate entries through a generic inquiry, If possible could you please provide a quick guide to detect the duplicate. 

Example - Customer order number in the invoices and memos form can be duplicated. I need to generate a generic inquiry which picks only the invoices with duplicated Customer order number. 

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 17 October 2022, 11:29

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Yes, in a Generic Inquiry we can count a specific field using the Aggregate column, Grouping tab, and we can filter on the Count of Customer Order Number, for example, Count Order Number > 1.  I created this example:

Hi Laura,

This is exactly what I am trying to do but if you Group on the filed you are counting aren’t you always going to get 1 for an Answer on the count? A Least that is what I am getting.

Thanks,

Mark

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved