Solved

How to use Report Designer to display/align two columns, Paragraph title & Paragraph Content

• 10 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am attempting to create our own subcontract form in report designer. I am using the ABC Contractor -Subcontractor Agreement (CSA). Can anyone help me line up the columns so I can have each paragraph have a title and then the next paragraphs title will only display when the next paragraph appears.

Title column is on left & Paragraphs are on right (there are blank text boxes between each row)

This appears not as expected and instead repeats the Left (title) column in the first paragraph. Instead of 1 title / per paragraph.

See left column, repeats 4 title rows per 1 paragraph.

Any ideas how to align the title with its corresponding paragraph??

icon

Best answer by DConcannon 11 August 2022, 00:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The best option may be to create a section for each section of the contract. Or you could manually specify the height of each corresponding field in both columns by trial and error and turn off grow/shrink. Looking forward to learn more options for this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved