Solved

How to show CM's that have been cleared out by INVS on Payment GI

• 21 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello - I am creating a GI to show all payments and documents applied. It seems to working smoothly except for Credit Memos that have been applied by Invoices rather than payments are not appearing. Is there a way to show these as well? Here are the tables and joins:

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 March 2024, 01:28

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

I recommend starting with ARInvoice table and from there connect to ARAdjust on Doctype = AdjdDocType and RefNbr = AdjdRefNbr.

Once these two tables are connected, you will find that the ArAdjust table contains all kinds of payments in the “adjusting” fields.  Fields beginning with ADJG represent payments. Those fields in ARAdjust that begin with ADJD represent invoices or debit memos, the documents that are being paid.

For more examples,  joins, details, etc. search the community for aradjust.

HTH,

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Laura - thank you for your help! So the credit memos still do not appear under the adjdRefNbr but I noticed they are under the Payment refNbr instead. This makes sense since the credit memos are essentially the “payment”. In this case, there is no way to see the credit memos under the adjdRefNbr, is there?

Badge +18

Hello, 

You are correct when you say the credit memos are like payments. In ARAdjust, credits are included; they are Adjusting reference numbers, field name AdjgRefnbr. 

Your GI will include payments and credits that reduce the unpaid balance of the invoices.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved