Solved

How to mass print a custom report?

• 16 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have created a new report that I send in addition to my drop ship purchase orders. For each PO I send they need to have their own customer facing pack slip sent along for fulfillment. I need to filter based on the date and the vendor ID. I have gotten everything set up where the report runs but it is not respecting the individual orders and dumping everything into one PDF, grabbing the most recent PO header information. Where would I add something to say I want each order and their respective lines to generate on its own PDF? The PDF file can still be compressed to contain all available order, they just need to print on their own pages based of the PO order number.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 18 February 2024, 02:17

View original

1 reply

Badge +11

I believe you could add a grouping on POOrder type and Ref Nbr and then set the group footer to be a page break. That would give you a separation for each order, which I think is what you're asking for.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved