Solved

How to locate deleted Sales Orders with a GI?

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 replies

We noticed recently that we have had a few sales order #’s skip in sequence.  This only happens if someone deleted a Sales Order. While we probably need to tighten up our security to prevent this from a broader set of team members, I’m wondering if we can create a GI that is able to identify deleted sales orders?  We have been able to do so with deleted Stock Items and notice that some records have an “IS DELETED” field.  We cannot locate this on the Sales Order table - PX.Objects.SO.SOOrder?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 20 February 2024, 21:19

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

If you click Customization , Edit Generic Inquiry, there is a checkbox you can check ON to Show Deleted Records.

If the table has no “is deleted” field… perhaps there is a Deleted status or another field that will help identify the deleted records?  I think, look at ‘Database Record Status’.

Laura

Badge +11

I could be wrong, but I believe the ‘Show deleted records’ checkbox will only work if the database table has a ‘DeletedDatabaseRecord’ field. This field is optional to include and tells Acumatica to hide the record from view rather than deleting it. Since SOOrder does NOT have this field, records are actually deleted out of the database, making viewing them impossible.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved