Solved

How to link task (EP404000) when related entity is customer with AR Aging report (AR631000)

• 8 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All, I have tried to link table CRActivity with field BAccountID with table BAccountID (as default of system) field  BAccountID but it’s does not work. 

My problem is when I leave all filter blank, the report just show customers who have task link to it, it only shows the customers with the task associated with it, the rest of the customers don't appear.

One more thing I want to show type task not invoice, so I set filter as below

Please advice me if you have any idea.

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 8 June 2023, 18:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @hthuy24 ,

I see that you have a left join between BAccount and CRActivity, but the filter criteria on CRActivity.Type will still eliminate customers that don’t have any related tasks.  A workaround is to remove the CRActivity.Type row from Filters and instead add this condition as another data link row on the join between BAccount and CRActivity. 

Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved