Solved

How to get the Acumatica not SQL GL account code in a GI

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, I am doing a GI to show the GL accounts for NonStock Items.
The NS Items are tied to a posting class. The posting class can use the default of Inventory Item (I) or Posting Class (P) 
I am trying to get the GL account to be in one column. 
My data field looks like this: 
=iif ( [INPostClass.InvtAcctDefault]='I', [InventoryItem.InvtAcctID], [INPostClass.InvtAcctID])
The GI is returning 2037 instead of the GL#, 11302. 

Is there a function or a way to get the 11302( The GL from the chart of accounts) to display? 

Thank you, 
Bill

icon

Best answer by nhatnghetinh 1 July 2022, 04:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Here is the GI

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi wfilipiak67,

I think ‘2037’ is AccountID and ‘11302’ is AccountCD. So you need to do left join with Account (PX.Objects.GL.Account) to get AccountCD. 

• RELATIONS TAB: Left join [InventoryItem.COGSAcctID] = [InventoryItem.AccountID]
  • RESULTS GRID: Expense Account: iif ( [InventoryItem.COGSAcctID] = [Account.AccountID], [Account.AccountCD], null)

Please see the attachment for more details.

NNT

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved