Solved

How to generate a sub report correctly for this scenario?

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m currently modifying this report. Regarding to this report there is a custom table called APPromaItemList in my instance which contains the sales order details along with the proforma invoice details. Bellow screenshot depicts the modifying invoice report.

Modifying Invoice Report

000010 is the corresponding sales order number for the above invoice report number 000004. Please check the below screenshot.

By this sales order number 000010 I'm generating a sub report of this APProformaItemList table to obtain the ProForma Invoice number. But when generating this the same Proforma Invoice Number is printing 4 times as shown in the above screenshot. It is not what I expected. I need only to print it once. So to overcome this issue ,I grouped by using the Reference Number in the APProforma as shown in the below screenshot.

Screenshot of group by

But it was not success. So, to overcome this issue please give me some guidance. Thank you.     

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 29 March 2023, 22:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 ,

On the subreport you should move the RefNbr field into the Group header or Footer section instead of the detail.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you so much @lauraj46. It worked nicely. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved