Solved

How to export excel file in GI when using Quick Search

• 9 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I notice when I use the quick search and try to export an excel file, it only export from a certain fields while ignoring others. Example below:

You can see I search for “FT” and items that contain FT in their product number or description would show. 

However when I export to excel, only product number with “FT” is showing and it does not pull the item that have “FT” in description. 

What do I need to do in GI screen in order to enable the description field to be able to export to excel? Like what governs the field that will be export to excel?

Kind regards,

Calvin 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 9 March 2023, 19:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Calvin! This is actually part of a known issue:

You can get around the issue by including * on each side of the filter terms

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

In addition to @BenjaminCrisman 

This is because there is a search result being used on the GI, with multiple pieces.

This is a known issue and fixed in Newer Builds of 22R2, and 22R1 Latest version

As a workaround could you please try to use the filter at column headers and export to excel?

This behavior can be seen on other screens as well.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @BenjaminCrisman @manikantad18 for the solution!

Kind regards,

Calvin

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved