Solved

How to display salespersons and their total netsales aside from using subreport?

• 25 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

I need to display total net of sales per generated salesperson but keep getting only one salesperson and its 1 net sales rather than total. What can I put in the value? And does putting it in the report footer causes this output?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by miguel80 30 January 2023, 20:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Update: I tried making subreport, did get some values but I think I missed following correctly during parameter set up(which I’m not yet understanding) because it’s different from what field I need. The result is, I have 15 line details in the main report and I got 9 of same name(only 6 of that salesperson’s name is actually in the line details). Totally wrong I know.

Can somebody please kindly take a look at how I have connected my subreport to my main report?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi! There are no parameters in the SubReport. You have to send the parameters that are going to be used. For this, go to the parameters property of the subReport:

… and add all the parameters that the subReport has. Make sure that they are named exactly the same and to send the proper values (You can use the parameters from the first report):

Let me know if this helped. If not, tell me what the result was.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved