Solved

How to display filtered value

• 3 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

How can I show the total net sales per Sales Agent? I also wanna list down the names of agents but only appearing once. Can anyone please help me? Thanks a lot in advance!

icon

Best answer by brendan91 3 January 2023, 17:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I don’t fully understand what you want the final report to look like.

If you just want a summary for each salesperson on the same report? If so, have you looked into creating a sub report? https://www.acumatica.com/blog/technical-tuesday-project-overview-report-part-2/

Do you want a separate report for each salesperson? If this is the case, it would be easy to use a salesperson parameter to achieve this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@paula012

How can I show the total net sales per Sales Agent? I also wanna list down the names of agents but only appearing once. Can anyone please help me? Thanks a lot in advance!

To see an example of how to add a total, look at the Sales Order Details by Inventory Item report, pay attention to the groupFooterSection and the Sorting and Grouping tab in build schema, it is very straightforward.

To ‘list down’ the name of the agent, you will need to add a new column in both the groupHeaderSection and groupDetailsSection to add the header text and the ‘agent’ field, resepectively.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m very sorry for my late response. I’ve been working on it yet. Thank you so much for taking the time to look after my concern sir @brendan91  and sir @DConcannon !

To see an example of how to add a total, look at the Sales Order Details by Inventory Item report, pay attention to the groupFooterSection and the Sorting and Grouping tab in build schema, it is very straightforward.

To ‘list down’ the name of the agent, you will need to add a new column in both the groupHeaderSection and groupDetailsSection to add the header text and the ‘agent’ field, resepectively.

Sir @DConcannon , thanks for directing me there, I just copied the schema and made two reports I needed in one.

And sir @brendan91 , I tried to follow through the subreport-making, sadly it’s not working for me, as some tables, relationships, etc. are different from my actual report, though I tried to comprehend and changed them, I might have missed a few. What happened is, I built the subreport from scratch, just as the article said, so I don’t have the schema the main report has. As the subreport displays, only textbox words showed and not the values from tables. Do I need more details to explain? And what are those?

Please help me out again ‘til I make it a success. Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved