Question

How to create a 3 Month Rolling AR Summary

• 21 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I am trying to create an AR Aging 3 Month Summary report. I copied AR631000 as a basis and modified to remove unnecessary groups. I would like to prompt for a month ending and show the two previous monthly aging summary totals only. I have groups setup for each monthly summary, but am having trouble displaying the correct totals for each month. Once I can validate the aging totals, the details will be hidden. Only the last three monthly totals are wanted. I have attached my report for review. Any suggestions as to what I am missing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am unable to upload my rpx report.

3 replies

Here is a copy of my report. Thanks.

Hi - I am still struggling with this 3 month summary report. Currently, I have this incorrect result. I expect that I am missing a variable, parameter or expression to link the detail to the appropriate month. I am not sure how to accomplish that. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a new version of my report. Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Anyone have ideas they can offer to @donnamcintosh49 ? Thank you in advance!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved