Solved

How do I clear this voided check from AP Aging?

• 31 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Screenshot of my AP Aging

As you can see, the balance for this vendor is 0. The original check that was voided was written for $64,732.24. Everything in the Vendor details looks normal. However, I still have these 2 lines hanging out on my AP Aging. How do I fix this? 

icon

Best answer by reyortdor 31 March 2023, 15:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

You can run “recalculate vendor balances” in the payable process module.  But they should net each other of out.  What version of ACU are you on?

Userlevel 1

That didn’t fix it. However, I discovered this is related to the issue below. The check and the void check document both have application history with documents dated in the year 2222. In fact, we voided the check in order to fix the invoice dates. I was thinking that if the check is voided, the applications would go away completely, but it does not seem like that’s the case. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved