Solved

How can I add Attributes and the Item specific location to Production Order Ticket print form with report designer?

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

his is my first time using the report designer tool and I want to know how to set up my pick ticket.

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 1 February 2023, 20:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @garcimig09 ,

In order to add Attributes on you production ticket, you would add the AMProdAttribute table to your schema. You can add the table multiple times with different aliases if you need to reference more than one attribute.

Please provide some more details about what you mean by “item specific location”?  If you are referring to the materials, this is in a subreport so you would need to make the modifications there.

To learn more about the Report Desinger, Acumatica Open University has a course:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s150-reporting-report-designer/

Laura

Userlevel 2

Hi @lauraj46 ,

For my Item specific location I want it to state which shelf location I have it in my warehouse so who ever goes to pick the materials they know where to find those items needed.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @garcimig09,

Have you looked at this thread?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved