Solved

Grouping salesperson and netsales

• 25 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi All,

Does anybody knows what I can put in the value to group the ‘salesperson’ and display total of its netsales above my report?

Please help, thanks!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 25 January 2023, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @paula012 ,

On the report properties, use the Groups collection to add a grouping by salesperson.  Then in the header for that group the formula would be something like this: 

=sum([SOOrder.OrderTotal])

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @paula012 ,

On the report properties, use the Groups collection to add a grouping by salesperson.  Then in the header for that group the formula would be something like this: 

=sum([SOOrder.OrderTotal])

Hi, thanks for the answer. Somehow I realized, this would group all my details in the report by Salesperson right? But I want to group only what’s in the report header. Is that possible? If not, and subreport is the only key, can you kindly see my concern here about making that, I updated this with trying subreport, perhaps do you know ? How to display salespersons and their total netsales aside from using subreport? | Community (acumatica.com)

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @paula012 ,

If you need to subtotal based on something other than the groupings in your report then you could use variables to accumulate totals as you process each detail row.  Please explain a bit more what you are trying to accomplish.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved