Solved

Grouping salesperson and netsales

• 25 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi All,

Does anybody knows what I can put in the value to group the ‘salesperson’ and display total of its netsales above my report?

Please help, thanks!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 25 January 2023, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @paula012 ,

If you need to subtotal based on something other than the groupings in your report then you could use variables to accumulate totals as you process each detail row.  Please explain a bit more what you are trying to accomplish.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @paula012 ,

On the report properties, use the Groups collection to add a grouping by salesperson.  Then in the header for that group the formula would be something like this: 

=sum([SOOrder.OrderTotal])

Hi, thanks for the answer. Somehow I realized, this would group all my details in the report by Salesperson right? But I want to group only what’s in the report header. Is that possible? If not, and subreport is the only key, can you kindly see my concern here about making that, I updated this with trying subreport, perhaps do you know ? How to display salespersons and their total netsales aside from using subreport? | Community (acumatica.com)

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @paula012 ,

On the report properties, use the Groups collection to add a grouping by salesperson.  Then in the header for that group the formula would be something like this: 

=sum([SOOrder.OrderTotal])

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved