Skip to main content
Solved

GI of Empty Warehouse Locations

• 30 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m wondering how to create a GI that will list all warehouse locations that are empty so we know where to put away newly received goods.

Hi Jeff,

Do you have the Storage Details by Item Warehouse Location inquiry on your version of Acumatica?

Hi Jeff,

Do you have the Storage Details by Item Warehouse Location inquiry on your version of Acumatica?

I do, but that doesn’t do what I’m looking for. Should I just do a pivot table on that? 

Hi Jeff,

I do, but that doesn’t do what I’m looking for. Should I just do a pivot table on that? 

The pivot table is probably quickest way to do this. I was having a hard time using INLocation.SiteCD and INLocationStatus.SiteCD in a results grid ‘if then’ formula. My idea was to create a separate field per each warehouse location , then total aggregate sum that field on the bottom. Not the greatest but it would have shown the same thing as a pivot table: 

Unfortunately this doesn’t work: 

I hope the pivot table works as planned.

Did anyone have success with this report? Our customer has requested the exact thing - a report that shows any empty locations (they use bins) that are available for use. I am also finding it hard to validate the inquiry results without the customers assistance.