Solved

GI mass action to print a custom report

• 27 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have made an action in Customiztion Project Editor to print a custom report from Invoice screen, but I am unable to add that action to a mass action on a GI.  I can add an action to the GI through the Automation Steps screen that does show on the mass actions in a GI,  but I can’t add the custom report to the action.  Does anyone know if this is possible and where i can find some documentation on this?  Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by alicia23 28 June 2021, 13:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I figured this one out …. In the “Fill Values” you have to type @reportID 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I figured this one out …. In the “Fill Values” you have to type @reportID 

hi Alicia, was this on 2021R1? i cannot see the report option within automation steps anymore?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Matthew,

I was actually in 2020R2 , but it did not show the report option when you click Fill Values.  You have to click Fill Values and then manually type in the @reportID.  However when I look at my 2021R1 it looks like they have moved even more automation steps to the new workflow engine, and i have yet to figure out how to add my custom reports to the new workflow engine. 

This is my 2021R1

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved