Solved

Getting the SO number from the PO

• 13 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, 
I am trying to pull the Sales Order number onto the Purchase Order Form (PO641000) for Drop Ship SO’s & Purchase Orders. 
I can’t find the tables to link to from the PO Line to get the Sales Order#.
In the SO I can click on the PO Link
On the PO I can click on the View SO Demand. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?

Thanks Bill

icon

Best answer by Neil Cantral 13 May 2021, 19:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

SOLinesSplit will have the fields needed to create the relation between purchase order and sales order details. (POType, PONbr, POLineNbr, etc.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, As Neil said, we can get the PO details from SOLineSplit talbe. just attaching screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thank you for the assistance! 
It worked like a charm!

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is not working for me for some reason.  It’s really puzzling.  The joins look right and I know that there are thousands of Mark For PO’s but it only returns one record.

I look at the SOLineSplit DAC and see plenty of records.  Can you verify that the joins are correct?  Inner returns the same single record. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@dgross54

Try:

POOrder (Parent) Left Join POLine (Child)

OrderType = OrderType

OrderNbr = OrderNbr

POLine (Parent) Left Join SOLineSplit (Child)

OrderType = SOLineSplit.POType

OrderNbr = SOLineSplit.PONbr

LineNbr = SOLineSplit.POLineNbr

Tested this in a GI and it is working.

I would also add a parameter to only show results for POLine Type “Goods for SO” operator “Or” “Goods for Drop-Ship” check the box “From Schema” to see the drop down selection options.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved