Solved

Fields Not Available in Report Designer

• 27 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

In the SOShipLine table, there is a field used on the Shipments screen called OrigOrderQty.

I want to use that field on a pick-list report that can be printed for each shipment.  When I try to add this field, it’s not available.  The SOShipLine DAC shows the field as being available, but it’s not found on the table in REPORT DESIGNER.  Why is that?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 28 March 2023, 07:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @steveruss , maybe you can try to reload the table by click refactor because from my report, this field still show as normal

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @steveruss , maybe you can try to reload the table by click refactor because from my report, this field still show as normal

Hi @steveruss t was the refresh all that was need. 

Please try and let me know.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@steveruss  Please find the below steps to reload the fields

1. Open the Report Designer
  2. Click on File → Build Schema
  3. And enter the Logins and click on the Refresh All to reload the fields.

Userlevel 1

Thanks.  I attempted the Refresh All yesterday and I wasn’t getting the missing data field.  Today, after opening the Report Builder, I entered my login credentials and then selected Refresh and the missing fields appeared!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @steveruss ,

As above mentioned by @Naveen Boga , I have followed that steps and simply do the

• Refresh All → Apply → Ok .
  • Refresh the report.
  • In the expression editor. under SOShipLine table, OrigOrderQty field getting displayed as below screenshot.

Regards,

Sweta

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved