Skip to main content
Solved

Extra Page at the end when printing the report for the second time.

• 5 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I’m trying to print my report with some sub-reports attached , the issue is that it is printing an extra EMPTY page at the end when I click print for the second time.

Steps:
Run reports → Print Report → cancel print → print report.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DineshJ! That is strange behavior to only trigger after the print is selected a second time. Do you have something in the report which checks for number of printed copies or something which may get filled once the report is run?
Otherwise I would add a color code style to the background of the report sections to see if you can find which section is changing and then it might be easier to figure out how to stop it.

If all else fails you may want to add the zipped report file to the post and we can download it and check to see if it happens for us

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @BenjaminCrisman , thank you for replying 👍
I’ve checked with the issue and that is not beacuse of report or any of the report settings, the issue was with Google Chrome browser new version and browser print settings once the settings were updated the report is working fine, but issue is still showing in other systems.(And this issue is not present in any of the other browsers like Firefox, or safari or Brave they are working fine.)
As of now we are using PDF view as a workoaround for the issue.
Or we can reload the report every time before we print it.