Solved

Duplicate Results From Generic Inquiry - Inventory On Hand By Date

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am currently putting together a GI that will provide inventory on hand values on a specific date. With this, I had added the InTran table to acquire the InTran.TranDate values for the Parameters tab. With the addition of the InTran table, I am now getting a large number of duplicate values from the GI. I assume the reason is join related, but I am having trouble getting these duplicates removed. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Results

Joins

icon

Best answer by Laura02 29 March 2023, 23:54

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @mchang ,

Did you see the very similar question on this Community? Link below shows correct tables and joins that might be needed for your Inquiry.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Your relations are all over the place - eg. INCostStatus to POLine, InventoryItem to INTran. Suggest you use the DAC schema browser and understand the DACs that you are using before joining them. Also use Add Related Table button so that you only add joins that make sense. 

If you don’t join properly, you will get duplicate data rows in your result. 

Might be easier to start over.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved