Solved

Double Lines items showing on a Generic Inquiry

• 17 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I have this existing Generic Inquiry and I added in the Selling Price Sales Price which comes from the ARSalesPrice Data Class and the Data Field is SalesPrice in as I need to see the Sales Price on each Stock Item.

The Table joins & relations seem to be ok as I am seeing the correct Sales Price on the Stock Items and now it is creating a double line items for each Stock Item and I am not sure how to Group or create a group on the Field and then create a aggregate function such as MIN to fix if that is the solution I read on some other posts if that is even the solution. 

Any help would be great.  I have attached some screen shots.

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 November 2023, 17:02

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

Is it possible that some items have multiple sales prices? For example, could item #8hose/8000 have two different sales prices entered (could be special promotional price, customer pricing for 2 customers, different customer price levels, different quantity breaks, or last year’s price and this year’s price)?

Use the Inventory ID filter at top of Sales Prices screen to look at all the details for one item that is duplicated in the GI; how many sales prices do you see?

I hope you can see what is different about the multiple sales price lines and add a condition to your  GI to include only one.

Laura

Hello, 

Is it possible that some items have multiple sales prices? For example, could item #8hose/8000 have two different sales prices entered (could be special promotional price, customer pricing for 2 customers, different customer price levels, different quantity breaks, or last year’s price and this year’s price)?

Use the Inventory ID filter at top of Sales Prices screen to look at all the details for one item that is duplicated in the GI; how many sales prices do you see?

I hope you can see what is different about the multiple sales price lines and add a condition to your  GI to include only one.

Laura

HI Laura.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out with this.

I checked my Sales Price Screen and looked at the details on a number of items and
only 1 Sales Price comes up which correct. So I know there is only 1 Sales Price on our items. We only use Base Pricing.

I think from what you said. I need to create a condition to only show the Sales Prices and I am thinking maybe from the Effective Date. I did a Sales Price Worksheet Update and changed the Effective Date so that might be why it is showing doubles although I did introduce the ARSales Table with a Join and that seems to of created the issue as when I take out the ARSales Table I don’t get the doubled Stock Items Listed.

Badge +18

Hi,

Yes, perhaps group by the item and select Max(Effective Date)?

Laura

Hi,

Yes, perhaps group by the item and select Max(Effective Date)?

Laura

Thanks. I will try that out.

Best and thanks

Ash.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved