Solved

Do you have any tips or methods for printing the lines exactly as they appear on the Shipment and Purchase Order Line screens?

• 29 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

What we need is to print exactly as entered into the system; that should determine the printing order. We have no issues with printing Sales Orders because the Sales Order line includes the Sort Order column, which refreshes to the correct count.

SHIPMENTS

The Shipment confirmation is being sorted by LineNbr

I attempted to sort by OrigLineNbr. However, it still won't work because it retrieves the line number from the Sales Order line, not the sorting order.

PURCHASE ORDER

The issue with the Purchase Order is that it contains the POLine.SortOrder, but in the report, the SortOrder is not visible.

icon

Best answer by jionymacabuhay 29 February 2024, 21:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was able to work on the Purchase Order. I have used the POLineS table since it has the sortorder column available in Report Designer. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Also SortOrder is now showing on my end for POLine. I just click refresh 🤦🏻

Userlevel 2
Badge

I resolved also the shipment sorting. Just used the SOLine.SortOrder in sorting. I can’t see the sortorder before , I just refreshed it also.

Solving my own problem. 😅 I hope it can helps someone in the future. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solutions with the community @jionymacabuhay!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved