Question

Customized report (AP641000) duplicating bill lines.

• 26 December 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I have customized the AP641000 report.

I've encountered an issue with the customized report. The problem is that it duplicates the bills included in the check, resulting in the respective number of lines being printed in the report. ex. if checks include three bills it displays each bill three times in the report.

I have attached a copy of my report and the mapping I've used to fetch bills. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide on where I might be making a mistake.

any help will be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Sagar

Mapping I have used.
The output result.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@sagar07  Did you check the table joins?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have reviewed the joins, and they seem fine to me. However, I am unable to identify the root cause of the issue. I have attached my report. Could you please provide some insights on joins? Is there anything I am missing?

Regards,

Sagar

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@sagar07  I just don’t see the duplicate lines issue.

Have you tried by removing the joins one by one and verified?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

The issue is replicated when we create a check for more than two bills. I have tried removing joins one by one, but it does not help me resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sagar 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@sagar07 - I typically see this occur with the “Inner” and “Cross” joins. Naveen is on the correct track as it is most likely related to a Table Join. Have you tried changing them to Left one at a time?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Connor Morse,

Thanks for the response. I've already attempted changing Inner and cross joins to Left, but unfortunately, it hasn't resolved the issue and still produces the same result.

Do you have any other suggestions or areas I should check?

Appreciate your assistance.

Regards,

Sagar

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Community,

Is anyone have any other suggestions to restrict duplicated entries from the report?

Regards,

Sagar

Userlevel 3
Badge

Usually duplicate records causing by incorrect joins,

Please try the attached report

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @MayomiRodrigo36,,

I have tried with the provided report by you, but still, it is duplicating records.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Sagar Greytrix were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved