Solved

Customers item numbers may be different from our stocked item numbers

• 20 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We manufacture parts for pumps. Some of our customers have a cross reference of their item numbers associated with ours. We are in the process of converting over from Macola/Synergy and some if not most of our items are in Acumatica cloud tables. I am attempting to find where the customers item numbers may be so that is included on an invoice as that is a requirment by the customers.

icon

Best answer by sbond84 20 October 2023, 16:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Use the Cross Reference Tab on the Stock item (you can use it for Vendor/Customer/Global references you can then search add by this reference

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Use the Cross Reference on the Stock Item you can use this to search/add them to documents etc.  You can then add InItemXRef table on your form to print the required details.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @wmatthews1877 

You can add the Alternate Id field to your reports.

Therefore, on a Sales Order, you would use SOLine.AlternateID.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

Userlevel 4
Badge

If there is an SOLine.AlternateID, should there not be an ARLine.AlternateID, or an AlternateID somewhere in the ARTran table? Not sure if I am looking in the correct place or not, but I feel that I am close. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved