Solved

Custom Report for Customs Invoice

• 28 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I’ll start this off by saying that I am new to the reports designer and I am having trouble figuring out where to start.

We ship internationally fairly often and have been using the EasyPost integration in Acumatica for all of our shipments.  The integration will generate the Commercial Invoice from the carrier but it usually has incorrect values for items if they are a kit (it lists all the parts in the BOM of the kit with incorrect pricing instead of just listing the kit SKU).  As a result I am forced to download and correct almost all of the commercial invoices that are generated, which is a waste of time.

I would like to be able to create 2 custom reports, one that is a customs invoice, and one that is an SLI (shippers letter of intent).  I would need to display “Tariff Code”, item weight and possibly a couple of other attributes from the item.  I don’t see where I can add item attributes to the report, can anyone point me in the right direction?

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 28 January 2022, 21:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @jens0910 ,

To see the Item attributes you need to refresh the schema in the Report Designer by going to File-->Build Schema.  Enter the credentials for your instance then click the “Load Schema” button.  You should then see the attributes.  If your attribute name is something like TARIFF, the corresponding field name will be TARIFF_Attributes.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @jens0910 

Please refer the below blog that will help you to start on reports. 

Building your first report in Acumatica Report Designer (augforums.com)

Note : On the blog, the acumatica screens are pointed to old version.

Hi @jens0910 ,

To see the Item attributes you need to refresh the schema in the Report Designer by going to File-->Build Schema.  Enter the credentials for your instance then click the “Load Schema” button.  You should then see the attributes.  If your attribute name is something like TARIFF, the corresponding field name will be TARIFF_Attributes.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Thanks, this did help.  

hi @jens0910 

Please refer the below blog that will help you to start on reports. 

Building your first report in Acumatica Report Designer (augforums.com)

Note : On the blog, the acumatica screens are pointed to old version.

The end of this blog (to get the report into acumatica) Was confusing because the older version is nothing like the newer version that I am using.  Is there a tutorial on how to get the report onto a screen for a newer version?  Do you need to download another program to do it?

Also, it there any way to preview the report in the report designer?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved