Solved

Creating a Shipment Cut Report

• 10 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Working on creating a shipment cut GI, and I would like to know how I would add a condition that only shows me lines that SOShipline.Orderqty does not equal the SOshipline.Shippedqty. 

In other words I don’t want to see if an order was shipped complete only the ones where the ship qty does not equal order qty.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 13 February 2023, 03:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

Is this what you are looking for?

SOShipLine.ShippedQty | Does Not Equal | =[SOShipLine.OrigOrderQty]

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @byates  You can also check with a single field i.e. OPEN QTY.

If OPEN QTY is greater than 0, which means there is Unshipped is available in the Sales Order. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @byates Assuming that you are looking for the Sales Order line items, please use the below condition.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @byates Please find the attached Generic Inquiry created for your convenience and reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @byates With the generic Inquiry posted in the previous post, please find the below results successfully showing only the Open items to be shipped.

Exported to Excel and verified the results.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you all for the feedback!! Classic example of overthinking a solution, never thought about using the already available Open Qty.

@ChandrasekharM, thank you for the GI as well!! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved