Question

Creating a 30/60/90 days balance on a statement/Aging Report

• 19 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out what the formula would be in order for me to track invoice balance for the last 30 /60/90/over 90 days. I have modify a report base on AR.63.30.00 AR Balance by Customer MC.

Currently the formula $StCycCurrTot / =$StCycAgeTot00 / =$StCycAgeTot01 / $StCycAgeTot02 / $StCycAgeTot03 are pulling a sum base on the month and not by how many days the invoice is open. 

If you look at the above example, you can calculate that Over 30 Days don’t add up properly as Today is April 18, and the transactions that should have been added is between Mar 7 to Mar 15. However if you add all the March transaction together, the value $6863.91 is correct. 

The goal is for this report to show balance based on the number of days and not based on the month. 

Thank you.

Calvin Law 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Calvin! Did you ever get this report issue sorted out?

I would think that the AR Aging report would be a better report to make your edits off of as this is already set to filter the dates into buckets.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @BenjaminCrisman,

I have based the report under AR Aging MC report. I do not understand the variables as they are inter connect and the language is not something I am familiar with. I would want to get 30/60/90 days instead of last month/ 2 months/ 3 months ago. 

I have attached the report for your reference. 

Kind regards,

Calvin 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved