Solved

Check form with MICR font not displaying correctly

• 27 July 2021
  • 3 replies

The MICR font on my check form is displaying with all red zeros when I print the check.  Any ideas why this is happening?

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 27 July 2021, 15:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @josephaugello95,

Can you confirm that:

• You are printing the check from the PDF preview, and not the HTML version of the report?
  • That the MICR font is installed on the server and that the preview does show the MICR output correctly?
  • That PdfFontEmbedded is set to TRUE in the Common Settings section of the report?

The following article on AUGForums contains detailed instructions for all of the above, which might be helpful: https://www.augforums.com/acumatica-micr-check-font/

Hey Gabriel.  I finally did get this to work.  Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue for the check number only. The rest of the MICR characters are coming in correctly. Screenshot below (truncated to not disclose financial information):

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved