Solved

Can we remove watermark from the print layout of our local Dev/Test environment?

• 17 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I mean get rid of this

icon

Best answer by bknowles33 8 August 2023, 01:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Check if there is a “BackImage” set in the main ‘report1’ section of the report. That’s typically been where the watermark background image has been stored. If there’s a “...sample.png” specified there, you should be able to remove and save to remove the watermark.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @mbridges00 

im not sure what are you pointing at? What do you mean by report1 section? None of my sections under Style => BackImage have nothing.  It has something to do with being a test tenant/ dev environment because the same report just comes out without watermarks on live

Userlevel 2

Reza,

I happened to see this post when I was looking for something else, and I’m surprised that no one has answered your question yet regarding your using a Test Tenant.  You are correct that this is related to your trying to run the report in a Test Tenant.  As of 2022R1, Acumatica has programmed the instances so that this “watermark is added to all printed forms and reports” for any tenant with a “Test Tenant” status.  (See, for example, the System Administration manual, S100, under Part 1 [Installation], step 4.2.) 

I’m sure that’s not what you wanted to hear, but that is the reason why you now see the “Non-Production Use Only” watermark on the reports.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@bknowles33 yes it is what I thought too. Thanks for confirming.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved