Solved

Business Event Triggered by Population of GI

• 25 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Afternoon guys,

Hope you’re all amazing!

I am attempting to automate our ‘Add Order’ to shipment.

I have got the Import Scenario and GI working but can’t seem to figure how I can get a business event to trigger when the GI is populated.

The GI works by detecting items which have been manufactured (moved) and are allocated to a sales order.

Below is the BE:

BE history below too:

If anyone has any suggestions, they are greatly appreciated and welcomed!

Thanks in advance!

Aleks

icon

Best answer by aiwan 3 January 2024, 15:41

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@aiwan - From looking at this at a high level, I would say that the GI907762 hasn’t had a recorded change which is why the Business Event hasn’t fired off.  I suggested checking the conditions on your GI and testing to make sure you see a change when you change a record.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As @StevenRatner suggest check your GI is picking up the order when it meets the condiiton also check the results grid of the GI and ensure all the key fields on the tables in the GI are in the results grid (catchs me out). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @aiwan 

Could you please share the xml of Business event?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks guys @StevenRatner @dcomerford, however i am unable to figure anything wrong with my GI, probably due to my lack of experience I have only been using Acumatica circa 6 months.

@manikantad18 XML is attached below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Can you share the GI and import scenario

Userlevel 3
Badge

Import scenario and GI below:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @aiwan were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

To anyone that might be stuck with something like this I sorted it out by creating an automation schedule to process import scenarios filtering to only apply to the one that i wanted to run and another automation schedule to clear import scenario data.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @aiwan!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved