Solved

Business event to generate a follow up task for accounts with declining sales?

• 5 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello! I’m trying to configure a business event that will look at a customer’s monthly sales vs last months sales and generate a task for a sales rep to follow up on. I am running into issues because my GI uses a formula to note the accounts with declining sales and there’s a grouping by account (GI looks at invoices and is summing by account). Both formulas and groupings are on the list of things to avoid when building a business event. Anyone have any ideas on how to look at this type of data and trigger the business event that will actually work? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by hayleehicks 5 September 2023, 22:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have this working now! Instead of using a business event, I created an import scenario that looks at my GI and I plan to schedule the import instead.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Can you please explain in more detail how you did it? Can you share the XML?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved