Solved

@Me function in Report Designer

• 14 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent function in the report designer to the @Me function in generic inquiries?  I need to restrict salespeople/ users so they only see their sales information.  

thanks !

icon

Best answer by vkumar 15 December 2021, 04:13

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @alicia23  You can use @me in generic inquiry as well and it works. Here is the screenshot for your reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen , 

Thanks for the response.  I am able to use the @Me in the generic inquiry.  My problem is that i need to use the same function in report design but it doesn’t work in the report designer. So , i am looking for something that will work the same.  So i can restrict the current user.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@alicia23  I have not tried this but as an alternate, have you tried with the OwnerID in reports?

hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @alicia23 

You can use ‘AccessInfo’ DAC ( the values in this table are dynamically generated, no permanent data exists in this DAC/table ), and an expression : =Report.GetDefUI('RowAccessInfo.UserName')  to fetch the logged on user name (login name). 

I have added this column on an AR Invoice report to test and here are relevant screenshots :

Added the DAC on schema builder

Added the UserName field 

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

thanks vkumar,

That is what i am looking for, but when i put it in my report i get an error Invalid object name 'AccessInfo'.   i tried joining using the below two options 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Never mind …… i see that i don’t join it !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @alicia23 

You are right. No need to join, it can be just added to list of selected DACs.

Regards,

I have a similar problem, I need to get the code of the logged employee.

How can I do it?

Team,
I have a requirement for the report, where I need to obtain the code of the logged user and print it.

Could you please assist with this

Regards

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved