Solved

Assign Report Version to Company/Branch

• 25 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there any way to assign report versions of the same report to different companies/branches. I have seen a few workflow related solutions but wasn’t sure if there was a simpler method before going down that path. 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 25 January 2023, 21:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rebeckamckinney53! Only one version of a report can be active at a time, so if multiple processes will be running the same report then they would all be using the same version. the only way to circumvent this is to save the needed report to the server as a new reportID and then this report can have the active version needed for Company B, and another report saved with active version for Company C, etc.

Have you tried something like this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @BenjaminCrisman! I have not tried that. I think I wouldn’t have a problem creating a new report ID, but I have never needed to assign a report like that before. I would assume it is probably something you can do under customizations. Do you have any documentation you would recommend looking over for something like that?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved