Question

ARM Report Export to Excel/PDF Function not working

• 31 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

ARM report export to excel/pdf function not working for certain branches.  I am able to export to excel/pdf for some branches but not all.  I have already restarted application and that did not work. 

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello @Lindsey23 ,

What happens when you export?  Is there an error message?  If so, what does the error message say?

It helps us to answer your question if you can please provide more details in addition to “it doesn’t work”.

Please check the Tools → Trace screen for details and post them here. 

Do the same reports/branches export successfully or unsuccessfully when you use a different browser?  When you use a different workstation?  These details help us rule out answers and narrow down the cause of your problem.

Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 1

Laura,

Thanks for the follow up. I have a developer looking into it and will post the results when resolved.

Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Lindsey23 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved