Solved

ARM Report

• 8 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2

I created a Row & Column Set for a custom report.  I need a % of Salaries & % of Revenue to show in each column.  Below is the result.  T&B % should calculate off Salaries & % of Revenue calculates from Total Payroll Expense.   

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 March 2023, 12:43

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Good morning,

What is the numerator and denominator in your equation? For example:

“% of Revenue calculates from Total Payroll Expense”

I understand in this case , Total Payroll Expense is your denominator. What row is the numerator?

For example, I am showing Other Expenses as a percent of Total Operating Expenses in the last row of this example:

Userlevel 2

Below are my settings...The rows with red arrows are not appearing on the report.

Badge +18

Hello,

It may be useful to see all the columns with labels - I can’t tell what might be marked Hidden in the above shot.

There is another option, Cell Evaluation Order in the Column configuration to calculate rows first or columns first. It may help you to reverse this setting from the default:

Userlevel 2

I tried the Cell Evaluation Order Error received “You cannot use Cell Evaluation Order set to Column for columns of the GL Type”.   Below is a screen shot of the Row Set Settings:

Badge +18

Hi,

What is the formatting on your columns?  Are they rounding?  It seems like smaller numbers become 0 and larger numbers become 100; nothing in between.

Next, please try removing formatting from columns, maybe from rows to allow all figures to print, even if un-rounded.  After that, experiment to get the proper formatting, number of decimal characters, % etc.

If that doesn’t work, I would like to try renumbering Row Codes with at least 4 digits, just to rule out.  I think it’s unique to have 3-digit row numbers in a Row Set. (Use the Renumber function at the top of the Row Set.)

Userlevel 2

😁 Wow, just that little setting of switching to No Rounding, fixed the issue.   All good.   Thank you and really helpful to reach out and talk through it with someone.    Thank you again. 

Userlevel 2

Laura, would like to open this topic again.  This first column is not totaling properly:

Any recommendations?  

Badge +18

Hello @lwiemann17 ,

It’s hard for me to see, but it appears the highlighted total is correct in the Admin column. We are only adding Field Reg Salaries with Tax & Benefits, yes?

Userlevel 2

Please disregard.  I have been up too long.   Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved