Solved

Advanced Filters in Report. "Additional Filtering Conditions"

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone, 

I’d like to use the Date-Relative Filter Clause: “@WeekStart-1” and “WeekEnd-1” so that I can have this report distributed via email weekly with the previous week’s shipments. The additional filtering condition does not let me enter anything but a hard-coded date. 

I’ve looked in report designer “build schema” but couldn’t find anything obvious that is casting this field as requiring a hard-coded date value.

The documentation only references this pane in context of the “Behavior > ViewerFieldsMode” property. I have it set to MergeWithUsed

Perhaps Advanced Filters can be enabled in the Report designer and I missed it?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by cdiaz 1 June 2022, 22:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

I solved this issue in Report Designer. This report has a parameter for “DateFrom” and “DateTo”.

I modified those parameters to “=[@WeekStart]-1” and “=[@WeekEnd]-1”

The default range for the report is now the previous Sunday through Saturday. Now I can schedule an automation to email the report out every week.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution @cdiaz !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved