Solved

Adding State parameter with lookup to report returns empty list

• 21 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am having trouble getting a parameter with lookup to =Report.GetFieldSchema('ARShippingAddress.State’) lookup works but returns an empty list, I am guessing that I need to indicate the country for the lookup or something I am missing ?

Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 22 December 2021, 16:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@alexk95  Hi,

Yes as you also guess it right some fields in Acumatica and dependent to another field just like Primary Keys on SQL tables which are required to get certain record.

State is also one of them which only makes sense if the country is specified.

What you need to try is create another parameter with name Country and get the country value.

Set the View Name for your State Parameter to Something like this: =Report.GetFieldSchema('ARShippingAddress.State,Country’)

We have an existing KB touches on exact same topic which you can use to fulfill your need:

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the prompt response YES it worked perfect.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved