Solved

Add User Defined Fields in report

• 19 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have created an User Defined Field in Sales Order form. I want to add the same in Sales Order printed form (SO641010). I am aware the value for User Defined Fields are stored in SOOrderKvExt but I do not see in Report Designer. I have even tried Build Schema > Load schema and Refresh/Refresh All, but still I am not able to get it.

Any suggestions?

I am using Acumatica version 20.208.0031.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 19 February 2021, 10:18

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello Krunal,

In reports, the SOOrderKVExt table will NOT be shown and the User Defined Fields will be available in the SOOrder table. 

I just created User Defined Fields on the Sales Order screen and I can able to fetch the fields from the SOOrder table in Reports.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 1

Exactly I was looking for. I remember for Attributes it is <AttributeName>_Attributes and for UDFs it is Attribute<UDFName>. But for some reason, it was not showing and now it is.

Thanks for our help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@KrunalDoshi  You’re welcome.

Userlevel 4
Badge

hi @Naveen B !

I found this articule because I’m trying to do something similar. I added 3 UDF to the Invoice form and I wanted to be printed in the ARInvoice report. How do you manage to have avaialable the field “AttributeTESTFIELD” within the SOorder table?

Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nope, as you have added to the Invoices(SO303000) screen, In the report designer you can see all the Invoices screen UDF fields under the ARInvoice table, and when it comes to the database you can see it on the ARRegisterKVExt table.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Ok, that's exactly my issue, I don't see the UDF within the table in the report designer, and I'm looking exactly as your image shows, do you know why?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Okay, I think you may have missed the below steps, please do and check.

• Click on the Load Schema button, which we reload the tables in the report designer
  • Then click on the Refresh All button, this will refresh the tables and fields

After doing this activity, you will see the UDF fields under the ARInvoice table

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yes! That was missing!

Thanks a lot Naveen!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wonderful :) Thanks for sharing an update

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved