Question

Acumatica Report Designer - Conditional Background/Watermark

• 21 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Each of my report pages is based on a single record. I’ve heard it rumored that there’s a possibility of making a variable at execution time which would record the value I’m looking for ([PMQuote.CuryAmount]) and return 1 or 0 (or True or False, etc.) when [PMQuote.CuryAmount] > 3000, and then I could use that variable (somehow? Not sure) to control whether or not my background image prints on a page.

I’m new to Acumatica, so I don’t know where to start with this. Can anyone please advise me as to how I might go about doing it?

1 reply

I have the same question. A condtional watermark (picture or BIG grey text) to mark a report as DRAFT or NOT APPROVED would be a great feature.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved