Solved

Account Details GI - not all information pulling through

• 19 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello Community,

I have created a new GI and have a question on it.  It is pulling information how I wanted, but then noticed that it is missing information.  This is a copy of the Account Details report, but I added the Reason Code column.

This is the report results:

For the Reason Code column, the SCRAP result should continue down the report as it is all the same record.

I have tried different relationship set ups, but the SCRAP is not coming through for the rest of the items.

These are the relationships that I currently have set up:

GLTranR left join to INTran
GLTranR left join to GLTran
GLTran left join to Batch

Any ideas/feedback is welcome!

Thank you,

Trisha

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 24 January 2024, 17:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello Community,

I have created a new GI and have a question on it.  It is pulling information how I wanted, but then noticed that it is missing information.  This is a copy of the Account Details report, but I added the Reason Code column.

This is the report results:

For the Reason Code column, the SCRAP result should continue down the report as it is all the same record.

I have tried different relationship set ups, but the SCRAP is not coming through for the rest of the items.

These are the relationships that I currently have set up:

GLTranR left join to INTran
GLTranR left join to GLTran
GLTran left join to Batch

Any ideas/feedback is welcome!

Thank you,

Trisha

Community,

Anyone have any pointers on this question?

Thank you,
Trisha

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The way your query is structured the entry must exist in the GLTranR in order to display and is suspect your scrap entry is not in this table. I would suggest changing you inquiry to make the GLTran or INTran your main table and left join everything to this table. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dcomerford ,

Thank you for your help!  I was able to get this report to work the way we intended.

Thank you,

Trisha

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved