Solved

A Generic Inquiry for Daily Sales shows some Credits as negative numbers, a lot more as positive.

Userlevel 4
Badge

My GI is showing some Credits as negative numbers, but a lot more numbers are not negative, showing as positive. I have included the coding to account for negative numbers but it appears to not be consistent across the inquiry.

icon

Best answer by sbond84 23 May 2024, 16:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@wmatthews1877 

I noticed your formula is for Invoices created from Sales Order Invoices.

Are you creating Credit Memos from Receivables → Invoices and Memos? if so, those might be the ones showing up as a positive amount because they are a different type...

Userlevel 4
Badge

It appears that those Credit Memos are appearing under the Sales Orders → Invoices and the

Receivables, so is there a way to make those as negative numbers also? They are appearing as positive numbers which is throwing the sales totals out of whack.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@wmatthews1877 

I believe you would have to add the ARInvoice types to your formula because the current formula is only switching the sign for SO Invoices.

So, if the ARInvoice.DocType = CRM, you would want to flip the sign on that too.

I hope this helps...

Userlevel 4
Badge

You rock! Added another formula trick to my magic bag. Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved