Solved

View Payroll Check Stubs in User profile

• 13 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Our employees are trying to view their payroll check stub in the Acumatica profile, but it shows a trace error. Anyone else experience this? It has worked all year, but recently stopped.

icon

Best answer by mikedavidson07 14 January 2023, 00:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi khunt07,

This may not be enough information to help.  Have you made sure the user records for the employees have the “Internal Employee” role assigned to them?  Can you provide your version of Acumatica and build and maybe a screen shot of the trace?

Userlevel 1

Yes, they all have the below role in user profile. We have never had a problem being able to view your own payroll stub. 

We have the latest Acumatica version.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This may take Acumatica tech support to resolve.  At this point it might be best to follow up with your Acumatica partner.  Just FYI, I believe 2022 R2 allows access to payroll paystubs on the Acumatica mobile app.  Have you tried accessing paystubs from the mobile app?

Userlevel 1

Thank you… I will try to log in via my phone but will also reach out to tech support.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved