Solved

Union Report for all employees in union for time period (month)

• 9 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I am looking for a report that can show all union deductions and hours for all union employees for a specific time period(normally by month) to generate for employee dues payments.

Wondering if anyone has created such report.  I have three different unions that I need to report employee hrs and deductions/contributions per month.  Is this something I can create with a GI?

would want totals by employee and by deduction/contribution.

icon

Best answer by ChrisWeidner 29 June 2022, 23:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

@NathanHSC I would either use or build a custom report based on PR.64.10.85 (Union Deductions & Benefits by Labor Item). You could change the grouping if this is not the format you desire. BUT I am pretty sure that this report has the information you are looking for. Let me know if you have any questions

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved