Solved

Pay Card

• 22 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Can Acumatica issue pay cards to those employees who do not have a bank account?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 22 August 2023, 18:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @mikeatkins 

You should be able to issue something similar, as most prepaid cards come with some sort of routing/account number that you can use to deposit employee paychecks. 

Have you tried that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I agree with @kandybeatty49 you have to substitute the bank information for the card information and when you create the ACH file it will refill the pay cards.

Thanks everyone.  More specifically, does Acumatica provide the pay cards to issue to employees without bank accounts or does my company have to provide the cards?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks everyone.  More specifically, does Acumatica provide the pay cards to issue to employees without bank accounts or does my company have to provide the cards?

HI @mikeatkins 

You would need to provide them. Acumatica would not. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

you will need to work with your bank to get the cards

Hello I'm notary for express notary I need to sign up for direct deposit 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Direct Deposit works out of the box with payroll

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved